Rules of Use for Ringstead Grange Trout Fishery
- Fly Fishing ONLY
- All Brown Trout to be returned/released back into the lake.
- No Wadding
- No Trolling
- 1 or 2 People Per Boat ONLY
- Fish may be released on the way to a limit, when a limit is reached
you MUST stop fishing or purchase a further ticket
- Life Jackets are advised to be worn by all boat anglers and compulsory for all children under 16 years of age.
- Boats MUST give way to Bank Anglers
- Boats to return to the lodge at first blow of horn, Bank fishing stop
at second blow of horn
- Leave catch returns in fishing lodge
- NO dogs allowed at the fishery
- No Parking on road side or in Lay-bys
- An NRA Licence is required.